Monday, August 21, 2006

You See Me Lord...

6 Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies? Yet not one of them is forgotten by God. 7 Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows. Luke 12:6-7 (NIV)




I hear the people who call on your name. The many people who pray to you night and day.

I only see a few. I only hear a few...

But you hear thousands of prayers each day, each hour, even tens of thousands every minute.

And yet you hear them all. You give each of us your attention.


Lord, you make me feel special and chosen...

As if I were your only child.


You make me feel as if you have given me preferential treatment.

A special place in your heart.


Only you God can hear the countless believers who fall at your feet each day.

Only you can touch each of their hearts.

Only you make them who they are...

Unique individuals, created by you.


Thank you Lord for the blessings and privileges that you have given me.

Thank you Lord for loving me.

Thank you Lord for taking care of me and my family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home