Tuesday, August 22, 2006

A Prayer for Sebastian...

"As surely as you live, my lord, I am the woman who stood here beside you praying to the LORD. 27 I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. 28 So now I give him to the LORD. For his whole life he will be given over to the LORD." I Samuel 1:26-28a




Lord, you know Sebastian.

You knew him before he was born.

He is so small, only 12 months of age.


Sebastian needs you Lord.

The doctors don't know what is wrong with him. They are unable to heal his tiny body.


God heal this baby.

Give the doctors wisdom.

Comfort his parents as they grieve through his pain and suffering.


Lord, be with little Sebastian and his family as they stand vigil at his bedside.


We thank you for your graciousness and the bountiful blessings that you have given us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home