Sunday, August 27, 2006

A Prayer for the Broken Hearted...

16 Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted.

17 The troubles of my heart are enlarged: O bring thou me out of my distresses.

18 Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.
Psalm 25:16-18 (KJV)





Lord I pray for the lonely and the broken hearted.

They feel despair and fear.

They are confused and in pain.

Their heart aches for a loss they cannot reconcile.


You are there Lord, but they cannot see it.

You are there Lord, but they cannot feel it.


Yes Lord, you are everlasting...

Help them to find you.


Lord, fill their hearts as only you can fill it.

Give them peace and understanding.

Heal them Lord so that they may see Your Purpose for them.


Touch them Lord.

Let them feel you.

Speak to them Lord.

Send your Holy Spirit to minister to their souls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home