Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Grateful...

Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful. Colossians 4:2



Lord, I am thankful for all of my blessings.

Please take care of those who need your help.


Lord, there are many who are sick...

Or who have sick mothers, fathers or children.


Lord, there are many who do not have a place to stay.

Or a place that is sheltered from the rain and the wind.


Lord, there are many who do not have enough food to eat.


I pray for those who do not have these things. I pray for those who are ill and who need healing from you.


God please relieve their sufferings and answer their prayers.


I thank you, Lord, for you have provided me with my health and my children's health...

And you have provided me with all of these material things.


I am truly blessed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tator Salad said...

T.J.

Thank you for your post. You have a wonderful website. I grew up as a Christian and still consider myself to be. Sure, I have wavered but I am back on my feet. I hope things are well and keep up your site as I will be a regular. People need this!

5:47 PM  
Blogger Tom Atkins said...

Hi there. I visited all 3 blogs, but this one touched me most! Thanks for taking the time to put it up.

Tom

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home