Friday, December 22, 2006

~Merry Christmas~

We will be going to my parent's for Christmas.


I do not have much in the way of money...

But I do have a big God.


And His Gifts are worth much more than any earthly gift could ever be.


So the gifts that I have to offer to you are....

My hopes...

My dreams...

And my prayers...

For you.


I pray that everyone has a wonderful Christmas.

That all your travels are pleasant and safe.


I pray for you and your family's good health...

For joy...

And peace in your home.


I pray that your faith grows...

And that your trust in God strengthens.

That your hope is restored...

And that your vision for your life is clear.


I pray that you are blessed...

In your home...

And your endeavors.


I pray that you recognize the blessings that you have...

And that they are multiplied.


Thank you Lord for all that you have given me.

Please give me the wisdom to use it wisely.


God Bless.

2 Comments:

Blogger Helene said...

that was lovely! Hope Christmas was great and best wishes for the new year!

6:27 PM  
Blogger Irene said...

Prayers are incredibly powerful and make the most pricless presents.

Thank you for your gift, TJ! God bless you, too! =)

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home