Tuesday, February 27, 2007

A Prayer for Healing...

Dad starts his first day of chemotherapy tomorrow, and it is a fearful journey.

Lord, I ask you to take care of my father.

To give him physical strength and healing.



Please give him peace.


Lord, I ask you to take care of my mother.

To help her during this time of difficulty.


Please give them the faith in you that they need.

Give them peace.


By faith in the name of Jesus, this man whom you see and know was made strong. It is Jesus' name and the faith that comes through him that has given this complete healing to him, as you can all see. Acts 3:16

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Orbiter said...

May the Lord have mercy on your father and grant him peace and deliverance.

May the Lord keep both your parents in the palm of His hands.

I will pray for you and for your family in this time of distraught.

Peace be with you always.

1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home